The Stream

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Jo's and Eileen Day #3

We took a trip to the Bingham Cooper Mine

Diptic

Jo Marie loves mining.  Mary Jo also loves gift shops and that is where most of our time was spent.  In quadrant #2 I am patiently waiting for the dears to come out. 

We also found a cute Denmark boy with a Zombie shirt.  We had to take a picture for Mat. Silly Americans.

Diptic

Next we headed to the Fortune cookie for some Japanese food. I was a tad chilly in the restaurant so I covered myself with napkins, and then the kids joined in--they always follow my example.

Diptic

Mary Jo bought 2 dozen donuts for dessert and Eileen and I thought that would be waaaaay too much. Well it wasn't, and we polished off the fresh fried balls of dough.  Silly Americans.

Diptic

We later grabbed some day old bread at the Sarah Lee Outlet to feed the ducks at Wheeler Farm, one of our favorite pass times.  Micah got goosed so she protected herself with the fence.

Diptic

Later that night we sat on the patio while the kids hot tubbed.  The one thing they did buy at the gift shop were postcards.  They sat all night writing to their friends back home.

Untitled

With everyone content, I wasn't sure what to do.

Untitled


No comments: