The Stream

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Day #6 Jo's and Eileen

Day #6 MJ and Eileen decided to throw a birthday party for the kids since we were all together. And, when I say birthday party, I MEAN birthday party.  In PA, they like napkins, plates, and cups to match, party favors, treats, and presents.  Tablecloth, party hats, silly string also included.

We took them to Fat Cats earlier that day where we bowled and played some games.  After that, the gals made me disappear while they took the kids shopping at Toys R Us.  You can imagine my panic and loss of control with that one.

Later we had hotdogs and all the trimmings.

Diptic

Diptic

The kids quietly were tranced with their toys

Diptic

Afterwards the kids had some cleaning up to do and got right to work--cuz, I was tuckered.

Diptic

And then, they played some more.

Diptic

No comments: