The Stream

Thursday, August 9, 2012

8/8/98

Happy Anniversary to our 14 yrs of H's (Harris, hardships, happiness, health,)

Year after year, I have glimpses and connections as to why Mat and I were supposed to be together. Usually Mat (with exception of when he is eating cereal over my shoulder) is the only person I want to hang out with anymore. And boy! Is he ever patient with me. 

I love you Mat and I promise not plan that lame of date in two years:) I plan the even year anniversaries and he plans the odd years in case you were wondering. I happened to get the even year that falls right in the middle of the week already making it hard to celebrate. We ate dinner, we bought some wart remover, and we looked for a bike light replacement. Then we came home and watched the Olympics.  It's a good thing you still love me!

photo

1 comment:

shelob said...

Wart remover-- that's a pretty romantic purchase. Right up there with, oh, toilet plungers.