The Stream

Monday, February 28, 2011

Glitter and Gold, Her Story Can be Told

Gretchen has been dying to have a She Ra costume ever since we showed her the 1980's show. You would think Halloween was in just a few weeks by the way she keeps reminding us about her incomplete costume. She even went so far to lay out her costume late one night on the floor with instructions of how it should be done.

With a few supplies and a purchase of some clearance boots she got her wish. She had to wait until the paint dried which was excruciatingly painful, but she was happy. Mat and I were also happy she could stop nagging us too!

IMG_1103.jpg

And then shortly after church, she was transformed by the Powers of Grayskull (and Mat's photoshop capabilities)!



I was amazed she could go to sleep that night, but not without her She Ra costume of course!

IMG_1088.jpg

4 comments:

melancholyjune said...

M, I think I need to fashion one of those for myself, I mean little E. where can I get the gear? totally AWESOME!!!!

McArthur Family said...

that's awesome!!!

Abs said...

AWESOME!!

jweed said...

oh. my. it's real. i must see it in person.