The Stream

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

L*O*V*E*

Things I love about each of my not-so-normal children:

Micah- She has a lisp, her r's are wr's, and she has a bit of sass to her happy, giggly personality.



I love that everyday Mat and I make her a sandwich and, EVERYDAY she chooses to pull the bread apart and lick the gooey stuff in between. Then, as if that wasn't enough, she politely puts it back into her sandwich encasing. Thank you my dear daughter, now that is proper etiquette.





Gretchen- quick witted, confident, with a twangy, fast talking, southern accent



She is the new SHE-RA. We just finished season 1 and over the course of the season, I have watched Gretchen transform herself into a mini She-ra through pipe cleaners, yellow necklaces (like the one she is wearing in the heart picture) and now a new, Power of Grayskull sword from the dollar store. Yes, I bought it for her and yes, it was rather exciting to present it to her. Power to the super girls.


Becket- crazy, note making, bouncy, wise cracking, dancing king.



He's been up to writing notes lately.

Some nice:

To the girls: "Happy Valentine's Day. Have a super ooper duper smooper Valentine's day."




And, some not so nice

To the girls: "Boys rule, girl's drool (sp jrool)



I like how he strategically placed it between the girl's pictures:



So that's my kids in the norm




And, in the not so norm (which is most of the time).


I have a feeling this is the norm for most of you!

2 comments:

Rachel Oswald said...

"a super ooper duper smooper" - sounds like someone's been watching Sid the Science Kid :) Becket is becoming quite the little writer. I love your kids. Who wants normal anyway - normal is boring!

McArthur Family said...

LOVE it!