The Stream

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Laundry Room and Upstairs

The laundry room is to the right if you're coming in my front door. On the right, there are stairs that go down, mid up and all the way up. My laundry room is mid up, just off of the kitchen. photo
photo
Standing from the outside door
 photo
Three of these bad boy closets (which I'll probably flip and put work stations on the other side. confusing and out of my mind, but sensible for us) photo
bathroom off of the laundry
 photo

Upstairs
We have the loft looking downstairs
photo

Remember from downstairs?
photo

From the upstairs
photo

This is right when you enter the loft
photo

Becket's room with built in desk--you can already see it's use.
photo

With Mountain view, artist inspired
photo

Girls bedroom: Although Gretchen will inform you that it is no longer a bedroom it is JUST a room. Bed comes Friday, I'll show you the afters.
photo

Our bedroom:
photo

bathroom featuring Mat's closet dead ahead.
photo
Mirrors the tilt for the 6'3"!
photo

I love that it just has a shower, because I am so not a bath person.Let's here it for the shower people!
photo

And closets! Mat kindly gave me two and he took the one.
photo

Grand tour ends tomorrow, I'm sure you are all bored out of your freakin' minds right now. I will not put you through one more single photo, that is until I get some finished projects completed.

2 comments:

McArthur Family said...

I love the tour of the house...so happy you're posting it. It all looks so lovely!

Amber said...

Uh..love the tour! The house is awesome. I'm so glad you found something that you love and that fits your amazing, artistic and fun style. Keep 'em comin'!