The Stream

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Before and Afters

Here are some before and after projects we finished up around here.

Girls bedroom that was no longer called a bedroom and it was just a room is now officially a bedroom:

photo

photo

My dining room chairs got a new blue too!

photo

It took lots of different shades of blue spray paint. Each chair is a different take.

photo

photo

photo

photo

Replaced old couch with a deal from an outlet store.

photo

photo

What else can I do around here? hmmmm.......
fire pit
outside benches
tree house
tandoori oven
windows in the living room
coffer ceiling
paint
wood floor
(although I'm perfectly happy just thinking of my projects. promise.)

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Love it all. Love the table. Love love the variety of chairs. Love the girls' room. Love the new couch.

shelob said...

Ditto what Kelli said. I love the different blue chairs! I could never pull off that couch-- not unless I declawed my cats. When you build a tandoori oven, can I come over for dinner?