The Stream

Tuesday, May 8, 2012


My apologies, I had this scheduled to post and it didn't and then I got caught up with the Ironman my brother in law was running in. it was so exciting to watch!

 Here's us passing out wet sponges (unless you're Micah and you hand out dry sponges which had the runners confused) and we also passed out flat, warm, coke.  Did you know that is how most Ironmen/women prefer it? mat did a great job of shaking out the carbonation. I actually enjoyed flat coke cola as well.


photo

photo
photo


photo



photo
photo


photo

Thinking tank.

photo


photo
Becket happened to be hanging out in the sponge pool.  It mind boggling to see them put their bodies through such endurance.  It was also convenient to have my Mom's house right in town so we could walk to it and have banana cake!



Here is the kitchen.  Remember this wall when you walked through my front door?  This is what is on the other side.



photo



Here is a picture of the kitchen taken from the dining room.


photo



Here's a picture taken from the kitchen of the dining room. Hopefully,  you're still using the dining room as your anchor!



photo



Slowly working my way back



photo



I turned to the right



photo



I turned to the right again



photo



Pantry 1



photo



Pantry 2 Gretchen is in it to show you the dimensions. I don't know what to do with all that space except to get cute organizers and baskets:)



photo

Slapped some green duck tape on my container and now I call it my recycling bin.

photo



photo

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Great Kitchen! IF you make it a half wall would you lose both of your pantries? I am having pantry envy and grieving the loss of your pantry all at the same time, blah. I am sure the remodel will be fabuloso. What a great floor plan. Is that all for the down stairs?

Jessica said...

Forget the kitchen. I'm having major MENU envy (as our family had yet ANOTHER night of Dominos "two for Tuesday" pizzas) Gnocchi? Moroccan Couscous? That's it. I'm getting a chalkboard of my own!

Seriously though, great place you've got there. It will be fun to see the remodel.