The Stream

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Grandpa Dan

This is the spot where Mat's dad died almost 30 yrs ago. I think Grandpa Dan would have been proud of his son and grandchildren, even if they are a motley bunch. At least, Grandpa Dan would of had good entertainment.

Visiting Parley's Canyon where my dad died almost 30 years ago

To remember him, we dipped graham crackers in milk and also tried to attempt the triple Oreo.  He was very good at taking out the middle layer of an Oreo and stacking the cream in another.  He also liked to pack his cup full of graham crackers and pour milk over it and let it sit.  Mushy. I just dip and do my smooth half turn letting the milk run down to the bottom of my graham.  Everyone has their own way, mine is just always the right way. Whatever your way, come join us next year in Parley's.  I am going to make it a tradition. Don't forget your pimp hat!

photo

photo

photo

1 comment:

shelob said...

I love that you did this. Grandpa Dan's got to be busting at the seams with pride at your awesome family.