The Stream

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

SheetROCKING my World!

photo

I came home from subbing to find a crane in front of my yard.  Yikes! I don't remember ordering any crazy structural beams.  This can't be for my house BUT, it was--lots of sheetrock being delivered to my front door in style.

Look how strategically this operator is stealthily avoiding my trees with this load of sheetrock.  Crazy right? This method gets more to the door. More to the door! More to the door!

photo

Oh! It's a beautiful sight to see walls again.  I have to admit it was a little weird seeing walls.  I had gotten so used to the 2X4's and insulation.

photo

And a ceiling!

photo

Now, if I could pretty please talk my blessed sheetrockers into sheetrocking my laundry room first, I would be a clean clothes wearing gal!  The daunting pile of laundry grows and grows.  It scares me so bad that I avoid my bedroom, so I don't have to look or think about it.  You moms know what I'm talking about.

photo

Meanwhile, back in the kitchen, I've been making tofu, sweet potato pancakes on my panini grill.  Kids had no idea about the added ingredients, and I had no idea my panini could perform so well. It got an extra polish and shine and maybe even a song, after I was done.

photo


Welcome to our crazy!

photo

No comments: