The Stream

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Doctor Gets Scammed On Chairs

The remodel for Mat's office has been done since August 21st. We tiled and painted and floored and countered. It looks wonderful, except for the new black chairs. The black office chairs were ordered and never delivered. When we went to check on our order the webpage was gone. Gasp! It was a company we found through amazon too, so we weren't being stupid.
We called our credit card company and they said that we had to wait a month from the date they said they would deliver and then they would refund us the money. That due date was today, so hopefully the money will be back in our pockets and we can complete our office. You know how it makes me crazy not to have this done? You know how I like my completion? Surprisingly, I'm calm and collected.
Until then, I will keep trying to grow me some thick skin and learn how to run a business. If you haven't already, check out Mat's blog at utahoc.com or head to his Facebook page. He'll be supplying you with tips from his trade.

1 comment:

shelob said...

These chairs looked cool, but there's gotta be a hidden blessing in here somewhere. . .