The Stream

Monday, September 12, 2011

Athleta Magazine Reunites with New Forwarding Address

My pal Abby pulled me down with her when she introduced me to this clothing line Athleta. These clothes fit AND feel so comfortable. The prices are a tad higher, ok a lot higher, than I want to pay, but the clothes are good quality and of high performance (or so I hope they help me perform better). Now, that devil magazine has been forwarded to my new address.

I love the boots. They remind me of my friend Anna's boots that she got in Prague. I salivated over those everyday at the bus stop along with all of her other european shoes. I also like the fancy knee highs that peek out over the top of them. Then there are Athleta hats, nice stretchy rock climbing clothes, and models running with sickly toned legs. Check it out:

Goodness. I'm really trying to sell it in these pictures to hint at my husband for the NEED and potential gift ideas. Hence, I chose pictures with backbends and strains.

He'll see how happy I we can all be when we are out on a family adventure.

As for the tomato party this weekend, stellar. Basil pesto with zebra green tomatoes, mmmm! There were also some fiddlers to add to the spirited ambiance. Gretchen surprised us and jumped right up and started river dancing. It actually comes as no surprise at all, if you know confident going on 16 Gretchen. Karl, (read the name tag) joined her for a dance too. What fun! And, Micah had to stop and rest on the way back to the car----in the middle of the sidewalk. Silly, children, who do you belong to?

1 comment:

shelob said...

My rock climbing pictures from last year made me look all buff and stuff like this, too . . .