The Stream

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Published

Mat was featured on a blog called starwarsremix.blogspot.com today for his passion in recreating Star Wars paraphernalia out of recyclables. I couldn't be more proud of my husband's passion for cardboard and Star Wars. I'm hoping he will one day build me a house out of card board. Could you imagine the possibilities? Anyway, check it out, it's our claim to somewhat fame.

We were traveling down south for the Labor Day weekend. We wanted to introduce our kids to Shasta the liger with my cousins Steph and Lexi. Remember Shasta from the Hogle Zoo? Micah continued to roar at the rest of the animals as we made our way through the museum.

Little Labor Day camping, face painting,motorcycling, horny toading, rock climbing, star gazing...

Headed to the parade. Those fire engines are obnoxious I must say. I will tell you one who didn't find them obnoxious, brosef Darrin. He slept right though them.

Later, we settled in at Aunt Ava's for a taco bar and family albums. And, some more sleeping.

Today I am dragging. I need to sleep, but we are on the last episode of season 6 of Everybody Loves Raymond. Marie and Deb haven't been speaking for the last three episodes.

1 comment:

Mindi said...

oh my HELL i just love when i see durn catching a bit of shut eye.

which is like nearly all the time.....

i know that ellie is truly his daughter as well.