The Stream

Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Mysterious Big Box Showed Up One Day

What's in the big box you ask?


Well, I'll tell you what's in the mysterious box! A Carrrrrr Tooppppper!



The Harrises are going on another road trip in a few days (stay tuned for our adventures) and this car topper was long overdue. We borrowed our friends last summer and it made it so nice to have luggage out from under our feet. Did you know this gigantic car topper can fit four med-sized suitcases? How about 10 pairs of skies? 3 kids?

So, we thought about it briefly, well, maybe for 10 mins. Then we decided it would be too hard feed them lunch from up there.

Melanie Freeze I hope the Durham ward is still meeting at 1PM in Chapel Hill? We want to swing by!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I noticed your new car topper and forgot to ask you about it. Pretty awesome. Now you guys are set for all the traveling you like to do! And maybe I can stow away up there without you noticing.

The Batchelor Five said...

We'd love to see you. When are you coming through?

Melanie said...

YES! ( I obviously am behind in my blog checking). It was great to see you. Good luck on the journey.