The Stream

Friday, June 6, 2014

School's Out (FOR SUMMER, in case you were singing the song)

I get to have my 3 darlings home all day for the summer.  Good that we don't have school rushed routines, bad that I now have 3 bodies running around the construction zone.

To finish it off with a bang...They had a lovely whipped cream fight at a neighbor's house.  What a great idea!

Before

photo

During

photo

photo

photo

There are no durings of Micah because she stayed in the safe zone with this weapon eating her whipped cream from the can.

photo

After

photo

I had to laugh because you get to know your children so well.  The first thing Gretchen did when she got home was open her report card to see if she passed 3rd grade.  She saw all the C's and became extremely distraught.  C means consistently.  She was also concerned that her dot on her test performances had dipped to WAY above average to way above average.

photo

Then there are my other two children who probably should have cared about their report cards. After reading their report cards, I know we have some catching up to do in math.  Each of my children so different.  That's why you can count on Mr. Mayor Becket making this for the T-shirt contest.

photo

Welcome summer!

photo


No comments: