The Stream

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Laundry Room

Hey there! We are making some progress in the Laundry room.  The barn door is up and running, or should I say rolling.

photo

Now starts my job of wiping out all the closets.  There is so much dust that I sneeze often during cleaning.  BUT, Oh! It feels so good to start putting things back into their clean orderly positions. I may have been made fun of by said contractor and husband because I was so excited.

photo

photo

I picked some drawer organizers up at IKEA.  It was so nice to have an operating desk to do all of my rebate paperwork.  Using the word "paperwork" sounds so officey official.  I just need Dwight Schrute to sit by me.

I unfortunately had to cover it up this pretty job with plastic the next day because of the sawdust from the second go round of cabinets being installed.

photo

Here are our second round of cabinets:

photo

The drawer fronts won't be put on for a while--but I should have countertops by next Tuesday.

No comments: