The Stream

Friday, July 1, 2011

Wy Homing

A Harris feat last night! We made it to Wyoming last night in 15 hrs and 3 min. I had to manually straighten my club leg once we got to the hotel, but we're here and it feels so good to have Nebraska behind us ( no offense if your from NE, it's just one big pasture to drive across).

We were pretty much disgusting last night, fuzzy teeth and all. I wore the same clothes two days in a row and my hair was more brunette then blond. The kids wore their pajamas in and out of gas stations all day too. Thankfully today we are whole different brood.

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Yay! I was wondering how it went. By the way, I'm so glad you understand the description of fuzzy teeth. Jared thought it was so weird the first time I said that. Have a safe rest of your trip!!

Dannielle said...

We describe that phenomenon at my house as "My teeth are wearing wool sweaters." So glad you are finally HOME! Sorry I wasn't there to help unload.

Joellen said...

I like to say "fur jackets" btw can't wait to see you all very soon

Erin said...

Oh we have SO been there before! Your posts are reminding me so much of when we left VA. SO hard to say good-bye and leave a place with so many good memories. But exciting new adventures to come for your sweet family!

p.s. me with nasty hair and clothes, kids in pjs in and out of gas stations - I know it so well! You have a great way with words Mic.