The Stream

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I think I'm gonna like it here...

So many things to do and many more things to come. Here are a few--

Hogle Zoo with my friend Abby from WV. Aspen and Micah were giddy that they were seeing each other in SLC.

photo

photo

The Design of the New SLC Library was exquisite. There was also a cute little lady, Kira, making balloons for the kids on her own free time. She was telling me that she was blind due to brain tumors when she was young. Her dog Holly was right beside her. What a happy person she was!

photo

The Farm

_DIN8881.jpg

_DIN8877.jpg

_DIN8865.jpg

Micah getting the turkey to gobble

_DIN8847.jpg

The spooky treehouse

_DIN8890.jpg

Red Butte Garden

IMG_1674.jpg

_DIN8952.jpg

_DIN8939.jpg

_DIN8998.jpg

2 comments:

Erin said...

MIC! We ARE going to be there the first week in August!!! We are driving this weekend and will be there for one week! Is it true that we will actually see each other in real life and not just on the computer!!??? Oh I'm so excited just thinking about it! We are pretty free (just me and the kids are staying the week) so let me know a morning or afternoon that works for you and we can get together somewhere!

YEA!!!!! Our kids will get along famously. I just know it. :)

Erin said...

p.s. That pic of your kids holding hands is so priceless! Beautiful photography as always.