The Stream

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Had a Day Where You Missed Things By 2 Mins?

When we got back into Chicago we just had one of those days where we were missing everything by a matter of minutes.

We were going to take the shuttle from the hotel to the train station and we waved goodbye at it as it drove away.

We got to the train station and didn't have the right card and when we returned, we had missed the train.

When we were approaching the bus stop, we again waved at the bus as it puffed it's exhaust into our faces.

Arrived a the museum to learn that it was closing in 40mins.

Almost missed the bus to uptown. I was sprinting the length of the bus with the kids crying out of fear and the bus driver kindly opened the doors She made me say thank you first before I got onto my seat. Whatev! She said she had to wait for me, she was just jealous of.....well, just jealous of me and my three kids. Whatever, bus driver lady!


With all the red lights, we still had a good day.

FREE DAY at the Shedd Aquarium.

untitled-1571.jpg

Museum of Science and Industry

untitled-1581.jpg

The Beach at Lake Michigan

untitled-1586.jpg

Dinner with the new fellow taking Mat's place (middle) and Attending N

untitled-1592.jpg

Busy day and another picture of Micah passing out in random places, Chicago city bus. Thank you bus driver lady.

untitled-1588.jpg

No comments: