The Stream

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Published

I got published on Hopscotch, an online magazine , and you could too! I've read some of your posts out there and some are touching and some have me laughing out loud. I recently posted this article a few days ago titled Freezing Moments, but if you go to the website, you can see the clean, crisp, edited version. That's what's nice about this set up, you write it and the editor fixes it. I'm not an English major, so this takes the "cramp" out of my writing. I challenge you to give it a whirl!

4 comments:

Wendy P said...

I loved your post on freezing moments. It echoed exactly how I feel right now. I am so happy you got it published it was truly a great piece of writting.

Erin said...

Very cool Mic! Will you remember all of the little people??? :)

Emily S. said...

You are the coolest ever, you know that? Thanks for the reminder to enjoy these moments! I try to cherish each time a little hand wraps around my finger. But I am not sure I will miss them having to go to the bathroom right when the waiter comes and 4 times after that!

Caroline said...

Awesome Miki! I've always thought you were an amazing writer. I just read a book that reminded me of your style: funny, interesting, and moving all at the same time. It's called The HIgher Power of Lucky by Susan Patron. Keep it up!