The Stream

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Anniversary tribute update

This is Mat again. Just thought I'd add to the reasons I love my wife with this short video. Recently, I told her I wanted to start rock climbing...a lot...at least a couple of times a week. So we went and got her a harness and shoes, taught her how to belay, and now she is better at climbing than I am (and our Saturdays are finally getting fun again, right Mic?). Any woman that would rather be on the rock than at the mall deserves to be praised eternally.

3 comments:

Rachel Oswald said...

Way to go superwoman! You look like a pro! I love the pumped up music, but I wish I could hear what hilarious things you are most likely saying throughout your climb. Looks so fun!

Becky and Jimmy said...

Seriously Micki - YOU "ROCK"!! Totally awesome.

Jessica said...

You go girl!!!!