The Stream

Sunday, July 18, 2010

So Long Farewell Auf Wieder-Van Goodbye

Last day in St. George. It has been time well spent and I wish I could have these good people around me forever, but I must return to my husband who is patiently waiting for us to return. He probably needs a haircut and a hug.



Goodbye Grandma who played Sorry for the millionth time





Goodbye carefree bike rides with friends and without the kids (thanks for the babysitting ma)




Goodbye International Dinner with family







Goodbye Crazy kids putting on their spontaneous fashion show







We leave tomorrow morning for our long drive home. Dannielle is jumping in with us for the adventure. Hope things go well over the continental divide, I pray. But before I go, I will pack my pots. Thanks Andrea for finishing them up for me. I promise to use them everyday. Becket's is on the right and my colander is on the left.

3 comments:

McArthur Family said...

Those pots look amazing!!! Good luck with your drive back. I'm dreading it when it comes our turn.

Rachel Oswald said...

Wow your pots turned out so well! I am glad you have Danielle driving back with you - when I first started reading I thought you were going to make the trek alone with kiddos. Yikes! Good luck, thanks for all the fun updates!

Erin said...

So glad you had a fun trip! Wish I would have been there to see you! (let's coordinate together next summer...)