The Stream

Monday, September 7, 2009

Recap

Friday I grabbed some awesome deals at The Children's Place for their Labor Day Sale. If you live by one stop by, everything that I got in this picture was $.99-$1.99.



One of my favorite outfits for the girls.



Gretchen may not look as amused as her mother, but just to let you know that the dress in this picture was .99 cents and the cute little headband Micah left on for a whole 1/2hr was only .25 cents.


Becket has a new friend that preforms an Opera birthday song for us everyday. It was from a online greeting card sent from his dear Aunt Dan 2 years ago. After Gretchen's birthday, it sparked his memory and he asked to watch the video again. He then persisted for the materials to make the sock puppet. I told him to "Put a sock in it!" but he wouldn't give in, so I caved. Ever since, this is what we have experienced--DAILY (which still cracks me up).


Sunday is our primp day since church is later. Becket is putting on some finishing touches to Gretchen while her nails dry.



Potty Training is not going so well
Confused child

However, high jumping off towering logs is --- she is fearless.
Safe landing

Marshmallow eating is also good
Eating mallows

Mouthful

So ends our Harris recap


5 comments:

Rachel Oswald said...

Becket lays eggs? Hilarious child. Nice work on your deals, those are darling little dresses!

Emily S. said...

Cate has that exact same dress the Gretchen was wearing! I spent a bit more than .99 cents though! Darling photos...

Erin said...

Those clothes are darling! Gotta love Children's Place. You are the ultimate bargain shopper. I'm so impressed. Love that picture of the girls getting their Sunday manicures!

sunnie said...

I love it when they have sales like these. I think your store had a better selection though. I made sure I hit it this weekend while Quincy was watching the BYU game.

Abs said...

Hey, I recognize those flip-flops... Go Children's Place!