The Stream

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Painting

I'm the first to admit that I am not the best painter.  I tell you--I'm not a detailed person, so sewing, painting, anything requiring accuracy is out the window. It's not that I don't want to be, I am physically and mentally challenged.  I become so frustrated telling myself to take my time, relax, you can do this and then I end up walking into a wet wall or my paintbrush slips and swipes the ceiling.

photo


The girls sure wanted to help though and I figured their painting couldn't be any worse than mine (maybe even better).

photo

And as if my low painting skills weren't enough, when I went to peel off the tape---a nightmare happened.  Now I'm touching up walls and ceilings for the next few days.  Pandora is really helping me through this hard time.

photo

I don't like painting.

No comments: