The Stream

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Other News

Becket has been quite funny lately.  I came across these posters.

photo

photo

photo

I also found him practicing his piano with his pet boa wrapped around him

photo

Nonetheless, he has been as sweet as ever with Mother's Day coming up.

He made me this chair

photo

And placed this note on it

photo

Then this crazy girl!

photo

She writes me this sweet note at the Mother's Day picnic at school. I love the "I really wanted to see what the earth would be like."

photo

I will keep it forever!

Gretchen also left me a cute note by my bedside.

photo

And, she also wrote a letter of apology to her siblings after she freaked out at them after she didn't get the first choice for jobs.  She's reigning in her anger, slowly.

photo

Mat has gotten some fun time.  I worry about him always working and I'm glad he took time to go and do something enjoyable.  This is the Buckskin Gulch down by Kanab.  Beautiful huh.

photo

photo

And look at this cute wall hanging Dannielle made for our new home. School of Rock! Thanks so much Dannielle. I will have to find a great place to hang it, probably under some spotlight.

photo


1 comment:

jweed said...

love those duck posters! glad to see he still is practicing the piano. what a trooper.