The Stream

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Studio 5 High 5



Here's Matty live!  He did great and nothing phased him. What a calm, put together soul you are.

The best part about this day is that I got to put make up on him! I feel people look a tad pasty on the show, so I gave him a little color.  He was a good sport and at the same time MANLY ashamed, but I thought it made him look as handsome as ever!

photo

photo

And, as soon as he was done, my masterpiece make up came off....imagine that!

photo

6 comments:

Meagan said...

That is so funny. I watched this on facebook before I saw your blog and I thought to myself, "wow, he has a nice tan." I figured he somehow found some time to do some sunning of himself in Vietnam. He did great. Very calm and professional. Good job Mat!

Maren & Danny said...

so cool...I have it recorded and can't wait to watch :) especially now that I know he has makeup on

jweed said...

dr. harris, we would like to have you treat our kids when they get bitten by a dog someday. we will make the effort to come to Utah for the work after seeing your flawless performance on studio 5! p.s. can we also hire mic to do our make up as well?

Amber said...

That's awesome! P.S. Tell Mat that we haven't had a good homet eacher like him yet.

shelob said...

The purple wardrobe was a good idea, too. And Julie, what do you mean foretelling that your kids are going to get bitten by a dog?

Mat, if my cat walks across my face and claws my eyelid, can you fix that, too? (It's happened once . . .)

Melanie said...

I'm a little late but just want to say "Nice work dr. harris" and good plug for the er docs too :)