The Stream

Friday, March 9, 2012

The Signs That You Need to Come Home

Dear Mat,

Photo Mar 4, 2012 2:20 PM

This picture is of you leaving in case you forgot.  It's probably about time you come home from Vietnam. I won't tell you how many times we have had waffles or cold cereal, but let's just say that eggs, milk and salt are being added to my grocery list.

This is 1 out of the 10 Consumptions
photo

I've also let the kids stay up until 9:30 sometimes 10PM at night because there is no one there to tell them to go to bed. I've also stayed up until 1AM myself watching White Collar. I will rewatch them with you when  you return if need be.

I don't send the girl's back to their bed if they want to crawl in with me at night.  I kind of like them their for company AND I actually have slept better since they have been warming your side of the bed.

I have been starting to pack since we don't know when moving will sneak up on us and I am also almost caught up on all of my business ends too.

Other than that we're good and can't wait to see your pictures when you get home.

Love,
Mic

No comments: