The Stream

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Everyone doin' their thang

IMG_5241

We had just finished up painting. Uh, painting that started out nice and well thought out, but then it turned into Jackson Pollock meets Pig Pen. So, while I cleaned up accidental painted toe marks off the floor and paint splashes on the table, chairs, and baseboards--what was I thinking? I told them they could do anything as long as it wasn't watching TV. This is what entertained them for hours.

She was covered in paint so this is where I stuck her and then she didn't want to leave.

IMG_5244

Gretchen had her favorite fort made out of ..ba, ba, ba, the COUCH cushions no less! Every morning I have to catch her before she rips off the cushions--this day was the exception.

IMG_5250

And Becket, he was content pretending that he was a fox in a hole. He was calm, quiet, he wasn't asking me a bazillion questions and he only came out at night. I was good with that.

IMG_5253

2 comments:

McArthur Family said...

Love it! Your kids are so creative and fun...must get it from their parents!

dave&abby johnson family said...

i agree with amber, you guys are so fun and creative! i need to do some finger painting with aspen!!! your kids are too cute!