The Stream

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Andrea--here's to your 61!

Andrea:

Last year we had a bash
We rang in 60 with a smash

Today your older, 61
Hope you'll find a little fun

Although, it is impossible without us
Fun, excitement, and joy = Harris

So, try to cope and act like it's great
If that doesn't work, than have another piece of cake

Sit back, relax, even recline,
Bob don't forget to wine and dine!

We've been thinking of you all day
We'll call to say we love you in 61 different ways

Here's a birthday greeting that I hope will last
Micah in her sleeping positions past

Love,
Our Family

Who knew beans were so comfortable
IMG_5255

Fresh out of the bathtub she crawled into a ball and went to sleep. I didn't think I took that long getting the other kids out of the tub.

IMG_5157

The perfect spot to squeeze into and put your feet up. I actually left her there to sleep for the night, I figure there was no point in dictating where she sleep anymore.

IMG_5151

4 comments:

Caroline said...

What?! Sleeping on a can of beans? It seems impossible she can top her crazy sleeping positions and then she does it. That girl is hilarious.

Erin said...

Could she be any cuter OR more hilarious!? I think not. You better have another one. Those Harris kids are going to rule the world someday. Or at least make the world A LOT more fun. :)

Great poem Mic. Andrea is a lucky gal.

Larsen Family said...

Camden and I were reading your blog and came upon the sleeping on the bean picture. Camden loved it and couldn't stop laughing. You have some silly kiddos.

Shannon Stoker said...

OK, the sleeping beans is fantastic. Tonight Scarlett REALLY wanted to sleep on the floor. I got her to compromise and sleep in her sleeping bag on top of her bed. Will Micah stay like that all night? I worry mine will wake up and want to crawl into my bed....