The Stream

Monday, November 9, 2009

Round 2

Miss Gretchen is ill today with nausea and THE FEVER (it deserves all caps because it spreads like the wild fires in Southern California)! Healthy yesterday, laid out on the couch the next. Where's the break? Becket had it two weeks ago and now Miss Gretch. I thought we were done, but it looks like we are going to take another round of this. I feel bad for her. She hasn't really eaten all day. I check on her periodically, give her a few strokes to the forehead, but that is about all I can do.
On a positive note, I did clean and organize all the toys and the food storage; that was putting on it's own balancing act. I kind of feel achy, but I believe that is due to lifting from my back not my knees.

Cleaver to the fever! Cleaver to the fever! Cleaver to the fever! Cleaver to the fever! Cleaver to the fever! Cleaver to the fever!

No comments: