The Stream

Friday, November 20, 2009

Incredible!

Here's a vent:
Mat took my keys this morning and as the domino falls now I am now so behind in errand running. The in-laws come tonight and I had this little window from 12PM to 1PM that I had to do it in. I wouldn't normally be so BUGGED, except Mat takes my carefully placed keys all the time to work. This happens not once a year, but several, several, times a year. I tried to get an extra keys made, but they can't remake it because of the type of key. I am fumed! Livid! And, there is nothing I can do about it. Now, I get to go to the store when the traffic is horrendous, the cashiers are cranky and it's dark.

I feel better. There is nothing better than writing it all down when you can't do a thing about it.

Signed,
Miss Routine

PS:Oh! He was so in trouble when he got home. I made a new key chain

IMG_4527_11x14

I also made him forfeit his van key. He's not allowed to have my keys EVER and I have suspended his personal van key for at least 2yrs.

2 comments:

McArthur Family said...

Tell me why you didn't call! I totally could have come over, let the kids play and you could have taken my van. Micki, you've got to know how us Morgantown women work...when there's a need, we HELP! Let us help you in sticky situations. I know you are superwoman, definitely the wonderwoman I'd love to be, but please ask for help next time. That's what we do here.

Much love,
Amber

P.S. Thanks so much for feeding us the other night...such a blessing and of course it was amazing food!

Dannielle said...

I am laughing. Mat took your keys when I was there too! He's got a definite problem. I recommend a 12 step program. Sorry you missed your window of opportunity. Whoever Amber is she is a good friend and she's right, you should call her next time. Love you Mic!