The Stream

Friday, November 20, 2009

Jail Break

We are free from the nasty creature that dared to set foot into our house. Didn't he know he was doomed from the beginning? (I have to admit, it had me wondering) I am happy Gretchen has finally got some color in her and her eyes aren't dark and sunken in too.

IMG_4517

We do miss lying around all day. There is something about not having any responsibilities and it makes me think, "I could do this for weeks and weeks."

IMG_4524

The kids are back to themselves...well sort of

IMG_4519

.... I am trying to break Gretchen from milking that she is still sick, but mind you, she's not! Do any of your children do this? This is something new for me. If someone asks her "Are you feeling better?" She frowns and croaks and winces like she's close to death again. Mat and I have rolled our eyes so many times that our eyes have rolled completely out of our sockets these last few days trying to toughen up the 4yr old again. Maybe I'll take her to one of those Christian seances where the preacher will heal her altogether.

3 comments:

Emily S. said...

Glad to hear things are back to normal! The pull-up on the head - we've seen that one around here before :-)

Jeanette said...

Happy, happy news! Glad to hear that things can run smoothly this coming week.

Dave and Mel said...

did you send the awful creature to our house?? He came yesterday and has laid me flat for the last 2 days. zanna and I both threw up yesterday and we all have coughs-- and Dave's bro is coming today for thanksgiving, no fun to be sick this week!

but, very glad you are all feeling better and that pic' of Gretchen is darling :)