The Stream

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Summer Vacation (Day 3)

Day 3 Chocolate World and Amish Country with the Andersons

We spent the day meeting up with the Andersons while my car spent the day racking up the dollars in the shop. We all piled into Jeanette's car and the kids were happy to be reunited again...since we last saw them in NC.
With the Andersons
I took the Anderson family to my favorite spots in central PA (hope it wasn't too much Jeanette)

Beloved Chocolate World
Chocolate World

Kaylee Kai and Micah having good times
Micah and Kaylee\
The kids celebrating their new jobs.
Friends at Chocolate World

Making pretzels at the Pretzel Factory in Amish Country.
Pretzel making

Another full day which Gretchen may or may have not puked a few times in the car. And Eva may or may have not played with the puke bag getting it all over the car.

3 comments:

Alicia H said...

Oh no she didn't! Good thing you are so easy going. What fun times. So...when are you coming to visit just us? No I am serious. ;)

Rachel Oswald said...

How fun to be back on your old stomping grounds. Chocolate world - can't get any better than that. I love your Friendly's pic - and not just bc that is my fave restaurant of all time. Does Gretchen have the perma-flu? That poor girl is always puking!

Jeanette said...

My kids and I loved our personal tour of Hershey and Amish country. Thanks!