The Stream

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Steam Oven: Just like New

My mom popped in for a visit and she was able to stay the night.  She was so helpful in figuring out my steam oven.  I had saved this loaf of bread in the freezer, unwrapped and stale for 7mths. Supposedly, you can reheat stale bread in the steamer and it will be just like new.  The steam oven works with steam to make your food new again.  The bread was chewy, but definitely better than it had been. I tried to make hard boiled eggs the next day and they turned out perfect in 8mins and they gave me the option of easy, medium or hard boiled. That will be handy!

House remodel

It's a smaller oven which is nice when you don't want to warm up a full oven. We cooked some fish and heated up some leftover pasta from lunch.

Oregon coast 2014

We were cooking up a storm.  I just need my mom back to finish reading the directions to me while I figure out other stuff.

Oregon coast 2014

House remodel

No comments: