The Stream

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Home Again- Jiggety Jig

We were excited to see the progress on the home, but first we had to get Micah's tooth out.  Here is Mat working on that said tooth on the side of the road on our way to Crater Lake.

Oregon coast 2014

And again at home

House remodel

Finally, after lots of man hours and bribing the tooth comes out.

House remodel

And guess who didn't come after all that effort, the Tooth Fairy! I can't believe she forgot.

In house news, we came home to some progress, although not all had been finished, like I hoped.  I was thinking after 10 days that it would be pretty much done, but there was a mess up on our drawer fronts. They rushed them from the factory in CA and when they put the protectant plastic over them to ship, they were discolored to a off white and they had to start over. Surprised? It's all good though, because I am getting really good at my deep breaths. As for the trim,  I don't know why that couldn't have be done. I was super frustrated, ask my rock Mat.  What I did know was that I would be painting trim all week if it was going to get done in time for my cousins shower.

Andrea was nice enough to stop by and send some pictures of the lovely progress. We were excited to see them working on the house. 

Walnut getting installed

House remodel

House remodel

Walnut wood panels on the fridge.  Way easy to clean! Even easier if my kids washed their hands more

House remodel

Stairs got a natural coat. Beautiful!

House remodel

And the trim was getting finished up.  Around our front window was tricky.

House remodel

No comments: