The Stream

Sunday, December 9, 2012

What he be up to?

This is starting to become a blog about Mat's projects isn't it?  Well, that's what we've been up to around here so that's what we're posting.

photo

We see him working on something, but what? Excuse the mouthful.  When he gets this involved, I have to manually feed him little bites so he eats, otherwise he forgets and passes out from hunger and fumes.

Here's the finished drafting table for Beck. It was one of those projects that took longer than we thought--but turned out lovely.

Drafting table

I managed to finish my paper wreath.  I unfortunately take weeks to finish a project.  Too many kid interruptions which I'm okay with, except when I'm  not okay with it.

photo

Not a very good picture of the front room, but you get the picture

photo




1 comment:

Amber said...

Love it Mic!! You guys are all so creative I like to see what you;re up to! I do believe you're the only person I know who would call noodle making "simple and fun." Lastly I totally agree that I'm okay with my kids interrupting me except when I'm not...Amen!