The Stream

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Leenie


Our friend Eileen came to visit us in Utah. She was on a tour with her church group and their first stop was in SLC. The tour booked a spot with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir for the Music and Spoken Word that airs Sunday mornings here at 9:30 (happens to be the longest running tv program). It was good to hug her. It made me miss my friends even more in Pennsylvania. You take ever little bit of time you can!

_DIN9145.jpg

Mat's Mom was kind enough to come down and join us too.

_DIN9149.jpg

And the Mormon Tabernacle Choir performance was wonderful.


2 comments:

Erin said...

MIC! I'm so bummed I missed you! Did you really write me on facebook? Because I never got your message. Maybe I just can't figure out facebook....I'm never on it! I read your blog comment after you'd headed to Parowan. :( Next time for sure!!! We'll probably be saying that when we're 80 years old...

:)

shelob said...

Lovin' the pink hat!