The Stream

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Reunited in Sin City

_HAR2421

After staying in St. George for the night, we packed up our things (which we're getting very good at) and drove down to Vegas for my family reunion.

Hello, Grandma Rexine.

IMG_2183

Bye, Grandma Rexine.

After my grandmother passed away, the family had forgotten all about their time share. With the accumulated points, we were given five condos for the whole family to stay.

Great Gramps playing with Great Grand

_HAR2445

I only am showing this picture because all my bad parts are sucked into the tube. Maybe I should walk around the resort with a tube suctioned to me at all times.

_HAR2415

We pretty much eat, sit, talk and eat some more. Isn't every family reunion like that on some scale?

IMG_2197

_HAR2422

We said goodbye to the United States map because we were so sick of the States quiz game. We stopped and bought a world map to staple over the US map so Gretchen can start memorizing it.

IMG_2200

We went to the Ethel M Chocolate Factory with Aunt Bentley. It was really over priced, but really good.

_HAR2465

Next up, St. George for the haircuts, the hikes, and the job searching.

2 comments:

literaqueen said...

So hey, we never met up in Colorado! I think you got there just after I'd flown home-- the morning after FIVE (count 'em, FIVE) tornado warnings in one afternoon. You guys look like you're having so much fun!

Ashley said...

So fun to see you guys at the park the other night!
Good luck on your journey back home - so glad it's not me!! :)