The Stream

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Styles

We definitely have our way with style around here! Check it out:

There's the Jem and the Hologram look. Micah insists on wearing her makeup this way!:

IMG_5414

Then there's the Queen for the Day look, worn to the post office, grocery shopping, to the park, until it broke and has still yet to be hot glued.

IMG_5418

Here's Becket out the door on his way to school. That's the school for capturing the Holy Grail taught by professor Indiana Jones. I barely caught this one with a minute to spare before the bus came.

IMG_5511

He then wanted to accessorize his hat with bunny ears. What would Docta Jones think? I quickly tossed the idea and sent him out the door.

IMG_5508

I don't know what this is,but I don't know whether to laugh or to run away.

IMG_5356

2 comments:

Shannon Stoker said...

Jem and the Holograms!?!? Too funny, Mic. Now there is something I haven't thought of for 20 years.

Jessica said...

That is too funny. I totally remember Jem and the Hologram!!!! :0)