The Stream

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Here's Your Sign

I'm always telling the kid's to shake their bum. We put our hands on our hips and shake away singing, "Shake your bum,bum! Shake your bum,bum!" There are giggles and laughter. I decided to post it on the fridge like so:







When I came down the next morning, I found that my letters had been switched to this!:




Officer Becket thought they were potty words, so he decided to express it. No more potty words. No more shake that bum (except when it's just the girls and I)

2 comments:

Shannon Stoker said...

Ha ha ha ha! I love Beckett. If I ever need a Rule-Enforcer-Extraordinaire, I know who to call.

Erin said...

That is too funny! You're in big trouble mom. :)

Thanks for the b-day wishes! It is VERY warm here. In fact, we're having a bit of a heat wave and tomorrow it will be 80 degrees on the coast (it usually stays right around 70-75). Have you decided to move here yet!?? Next door to me!??