The Stream

Monday, July 20, 2009

Shhh! Secret Agents

Mat and I like watching an occasional movie after the chitlins have gone to bed. To make our movies more enjoyable, Mat found the Indiana Jones movie with rifftrax--that means--the beloved show on Comedy Central called Mystery Science Theater, is dubbed into the Jones movie making it extremely funny and almost unbearable with it's commentary. Lots-o-tears so bring Kleenex.

Catching a flick


After the show, we could hear a little stirring outside our window, so we carefully peeked out our window blinds. To our surprise, we found that the average looking two car garages that we thought were used for extra storage had been loaded with outrageously expensive cars.


Secret garage

Any guesses as to the names of these beauts? Hint: One is featured in Back to the Future.
I may have to award a prize for the first person to guess the one to the right or left.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Must be a dolorean, but I can't see the picture (flickr says it's unavailable)

Emily S. said...

Is that your house? You can't already be moved in can you? I remember you posting about how you and Mat unloaded the boxes in a hurry - but pictures on the walls too? That took me months!

Larsen Family said...

Ok is it an MG or Sunbeam and a Pantera

Dannielle said...

DeLorian, Mazarati (right), and I am working on the left side. I will get back to you.

Dannielle said...

And Bitchin' Camaro! Do I win one of the cars?