The Stream

Monday, January 26, 2009

I Heart

I Heart
1. My kids Gummy vitamins. Mmmm, they are so tasty.
2. When I take a group of kids to the park, they would rather haul logs out from under the trees to make a camp fire instead of play. I also love that pillow jumping can entertain them for half of a morning.

Behold our pile of sticks

Pillow jumping

3. I'm almost done spic spanning the house to get it ready for the market.
4. New recipes, so send me any that you have tried and loved.
5. Gretchen's spontaneous song and dance shows.

6 comments:

Stoker Family said...

good luck with the house. I hope all goes as planned.

Rachel Oswald said...

I'm glad you had such fun with your weekend of six kids. Let us know how we can help you prep your house for show time.

Angie Cazier said...

That pic of your kids pillow jumping should be in a magazine. What a shot.

Erin said...

Ohhh...I so agree with Ang. That picture of the kids jumping on the pillows is AMAZING! Kuddos to the photographer!
Selling your house???

Abs said...

Love the cute pillow picture! Why do we buy our kids toys? I laughed really hard at Beckett saying, "Sorry I smacked you across the face." Good luck selling your place.

Maren & Danny said...

I {heart} your kids comments on the right hand side-you are so good at remembering all the funny stuff they say. :0)