The Stream

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I had a dream

I had a dream the other day that I was giving Obama some advice on how to run his campaign and how to change America for the better. I was sitting there in a school lunch room, on a round table, in an outside court, chit-chatting with Barack and Michelle. It was all so casual. He really liked my ideas and was going to use them. He offered me a spot on his campaign team, but I declined (three kids and traveling--and I'm not really sure who I'll vote for, if I'll vote at all).

2 comments:

Steve said...

That corn looks ripe for husk'n. Stay connected with us at ashhanksfam.blogspot.com, and just say no to Obama!

melancholyjune said...

Interesting. I am a believer in that our dreams reveal the subconscious (I know, totally Freudian of me). I'd rather not vote but I feel so strongly against one of the candidates and their policies that I'd be stupid not to.