The Stream

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Bouncing Thoughts

1) I think I want to start wearing red lipstick. I dig the 1940 broads and I think it looks classy. Just wondering which shade would look best.
2) Why is it that the time you finally remember you had a coupon, it has expired or you have thrown it out? I must have carried this DQ $1 gift certificate around for, no kidding, 3yrs, and I threw it out 1 week prior to me remembering to use it.
3)HOW ABOUT THAT OPENER TO THE OFFICE? HiLL-ARious. The spot-on awkwardness makes you drop your jaw and cover your mouth.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Here are my "bouncing thoughts"...
1- Office was the BEST tonight!
2- Pumpkin spice candle is burning as we speak.
3- You have a few of your own "skills" up your sleeve.
4- I think with your perfect skin and blonde hair red lipstick would look AMAZING!
5- I love the pic of your family I see when you leave a comment ... although Paris is missed.

melancholyjune said...

http://www.allure.com/magazine/2007/09/How_To_Wear_Red_Lipstick?mbid=yshine_dbr

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/beauty/the-best-shade-of-red-lipstick-for-your-skin-tone-227891/

I looked those up for you. I think you would look way fab with red lipstick. I've tried it but I think for me, it is definitely not an everyday wear. More of an evening look.

The Office was funny.

Emily S. said...

Dang! We totally spaced watching the premier last night! I haven't been so disappointed in a long time.
Oh and Mic - you make me laugh and that is what I really miss about you!