The Stream

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Post-Op Birthday

photo

I may have to wallpaper this picture on my phone. We spent the weekend in St.George with family for Mat's birthday. What a blessed good time. We tried to go rock climbing, but St. George was slammed with the holiday sun seekers. Everywhere we tried to get on, it was crawling with people--especially silly little college students who like to talk about their disgusting social life ad nauseam. We did get a couple of wee spots, and it worth it even if we were just hanging out to joke about the college kids.

Winter Climbing Prophesy Wall

Later, birthday wishes after an Indian dinner (Thanks Dannielle)

Thanks Mic and Dannielle for a great birthday dinner

We did hit the rocks on Monday with the Larkins

Black Rocks

And I may have bought a gigantic light for my future patio that I don't have from a store going out of business. Mat just shook his head and I grinned from ear to ear knowing he would thank me later.


photo

Happy Birthday Bart Rock Starr!

photo

1 comment:

shelob said...

I would have bought the lamp, too. So cool!