The Stream

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Welcome to the Harris Home

We've been washer-less and dryer-less for 6mths. How did a mother of 3 survive?  THANKFULLY my in-laws were kind enough to save us the laundromat trips and let us do our laundry at their house. And, THANKFULLY I just so happen to love my in-laws.

We bought our first pair of washer and dryers on black Friday. However, I got a call 2wks later after they got around to PROCESSING it (2wks really?) and they told me they sold out of the model I wanted. Ouch! The conversation was not pretty. There was nothing I could do about it. It was all in that fine print hoodie ha.

The second pair was purchased at 9PM after an all day shopping trip. Mat and I hate to shop.  They arrived 3wks later.  Here's the beauts Clark:
These are the Whirlpool Cabrios and they are quite social and technological. They are so interesting that my husband almost stood there taping a whole cycle.


photo

I happened to experiment on my newborns with 6 loads of laundry.  I was thinking of everything possible to wash.  After that, the novelty wore off.

Alas, I am happy just knowing I can drop in a load at 9PM at night.

No comments: