The Stream

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Before the Summer Temperatures

Snow not. This is what we did prior to our warm front blowing in, currently 50 degrees today. Cross country skiing
I know, awkward kissing photo. blek. Just know Mat had planned a cross country skiing trip for my birthday with no kids and it was magic. I am showing how thrilled I am.

We also attempted ice skating over the break. The kids have always had it in their heads that this ice skating thing was easy and this what people were supposed to do in the winter. Must be all those movies. It was not so easy. In fact, my body hurt after 2hrs in the squat position. Ice skating with Micah Becket ice-skating

Holding onto the sides of the rink was very common.

 Gretchen ice skating

1 comment:

shelob said...

Did Micah get a haircut? I'm liking her ice skating ensemble.

Meanwhile, WHAT snow? I didn't see any a week ago Friday . . .