The Stream

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Comic Strip

How I learned to mind my own business

I was walking past the mental hospital the other day,
And all the patients were outside shouting "13...13....13"

The fence was too high to see over, but I saw a little gap in the planks, so I looked through to see what was going on....

Some idiot poked me in the eye with a stick!

Then they all started shouting "14....14.....14"

(my mom sent that to me)

Also, this movie was intended for my kids, but Mat and I found ourselves laughing at it more. It has Putty from Seinfeld in it, he's the sheriff, and he is the show.

1 comment:

jweed said...

gonna have to check that one out so i can hear more scooby doo talk in our house. maybe we should name the baby Scooby. btw, hope your eye is feeling better. :)