The Stream

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Picture Process

We are in the middle of uploading our pictures to the Internet as a back up and BOY, is it ever a process! But, I have been relishing the one-on-one time with each my pictures even though I'm a product person and would just like to have it all done. I've had a lot of "Oh yeah!" moments.

Here are a few favorites I'm sharing:


We went to Vermont for Tom's graduation and we were so tired from the days activities that Paul passed out on the dinner cruise. Needless to say, we had a little fun at his expense.

DSC_2940-2.jpg

Becket and Sequoia playing peek-a-boo at Shelberne Farms. Both are unaware that the other should be hiding.

DSC_2848.jpg

I love how comfortable Greti was in diaper and how early she started multitasking (a broom and an apple at the same time, that's my girl!).

DSC_2653.jpg

The days of being misshapen and awkward. I still feel misshapen and awkward.

DSC_3879.jpg

And, how cute Mat looks in a ladies coat. He was so excited to get to Co-op in Parowan, that he forgot that it might still have snow. Thank goodness he had Tom's mother-in-law's snazzy red coat.

DSC_3275.jpg

2 comments:

Mindi said...

the "i'm wasted" photo goes in my fav photos list. right next to darrin surrounded by all of you in the shower. PRICELESS.

Mary said...

I didn't know you were expecting #4! You look great!