The Stream

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Whirley Twirley

Lately, Sunday's nights consist of popcorn from the Whirley Popper. I've been actually looking forward to it all week. I even thought about making it earlier this week, but tried to save it for today.

IMG_4968

I've burned a few (a lot) of batches trying to perfect my recipe. The kids eat the burnt and I savor the almost perfected popcorn. I'm still trying to figure out how to get more popcorn and less oil into my popcorn. I do like my popcorn crispy, but not too oily. Any suggestions, send them my way.

IMG_4966

2 comments:

Dave and Mel said...

we made some kettle corn in the whirley pop on Saturday and I had almost forgotten how wonderfully crunchy, sweet and salty it is...so delish! thanks for the recipes too...keep on twirlin'

Caroline said...

oh yummy, we are Sunday popcorn eaters too. I love that moment when the popping erupts and that amazing smell fills the room. I also like how popcorn makes me popular with the little ones.